|Cruise Region : Caribbean|
|Company Category : Standard|
|Company name : MSC Cruises|
|Ship name : MSC Meraviglia|
|Journey Start Date : Sun 09 Apr 2023|
|Journey End Date : Thu 20 Apr 2023|
|Port start : Cape Canaveral / USA|
|Port end : New York / USA|
|Count Nights : 11 nights|
|1||Cape Canaveral / USA||Sun 09 Apr||19:00|
|2||Nassau / Bahamas||Mon 10 Apr||12:00||20:00|
|3||Day at sea / Sea||Tue 11 Apr|
|4||Ocho-Rios / Jamaica||Wed 12 Apr||07:00||19:00|
|5||Day at sea / Sea||Thu 13 Apr|
|6||Aruba (Oranjestad) / Aruba||Fri 14 Apr||07:00||19:00|
|7||Curaçao / Curacao||Sat 15 Apr||07:00||20:00|
|8||Day at sea / Sea||Sun 16 Apr|
|9||Puerto Plata / Dominican Republic||Mon 17 Apr||07:00||14:00|
|10||Day at sea / Sea||Tue 18 Apr|
|11||Day at sea / Sea||Wed 19 Apr|
|12||New York / USA||Thu 20 Apr||08:00|
|Build Year : 2017|
|Width : 43.00|
|Length : 315.30|
|Speed : 22.70|
|Capacity : 5700|
|Deck Quantity : 19|
|Cabin Quantity : 2250|
|Balancer : Yes|
• port taxes
• in the buffet restaurant at the drinks station: cold, hot water, tea 20 hours a day, coffee only during breakfast
• meals in the buffet restaurant: early breakfast, breakfast, snacks in the pizzeria and grill, lunch, dinner, snacks for night owls, drinks from the bar are paid extra
• meals in the a la carte restaurant: breakfast, lunch, dinner without drinks (extra charge)
• entertainment activities on board (evening performances in the theater, live music in bars and lounges, animation shows, disco)
• access to all public areas of the liner, including the library, swimming pools, jacuzzi by the pools, children's water park, gym
• sports games: table tennis, minigolf, shuffleboard
• services of educators and animators for children of five age groups in mini-clubs - from 6 months to 17 years
• transportation of luggage in the ports of the beginning and end of the cruise
• use of boats for embarkation and disembarkation in ports where the liner does not moor to the pier
• only for MSC Yacht Club cabins: ALL INCLUSIVE drinks (value up to 13 €) in the bars and restaurants of the liner and in the minibar in the suite, Premium internet package
drinks (water, juices, spirits, cocktails)
optional – hotel before the cruise
a port on the island of New Providence, capital of the Bahamas; population 240,000 (est. 2007).
Ocho Rios (Spanish for "Eight Rivers") is a town in the parish of Saint Ann on the north coast of Jamaica. Just outside the city, travelers and residents can visit Columbus Park, where Columbus supposedly first came on land, and see maritime artifacts and Spanish colonial buildings.
It was once a fishing village but now caters to tourists.
Aruba is an island and a constituent country of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in the southern Caribbean Sea, located about 1,600 kilometres (990 mi) west of the main part of the Lesser Antilles and 29 kilometres (18 mi) north of the coast of Venezuela. It measures 32 kilometres (20 mi) long from its northwestern to its southeastern end and 10 kilometres (6 mi) across at its widest point. Together with Bonaire and Curaçao, Aruba forms a group referred to as the ABC islands. Collectively, Aruba and the other Dutch islands in the Caribbean are often called the Dutch Caribbean.
Aruba is one of the four countries that form the Kingdom of the Netherlands, along with the Netherlands, Curaçao, and Sint Maarten; the citizens of these countries are all Dutch nationals. Aruba has no administrative subdivisions, but, for census purposes, is divided into eight regions. Its capital is Oranjestad.
Unlike much of the Caribbean region, Aruba has a dry climate and an arid, cactus-strewn landscape. This climate has helped tourism as visitors to the island can reliably expect warm, sunny weather. It has a land area of 179 km2(69.1 sq mi) and is densely populated, with a total of 102,484 inhabitants at the 2010 Census. It lies outside Hurricane Alley.
Curaçao is a Lesser Antilles island in the southern Caribbean Sea and the Dutch Caribbean region, about 65 km (40 mi) north of the Venezuelan coast. It is a constituent country (Dutch: land) of the Kingdom of the Netherlands.
The world famous city of New York , the largest city in the United States, with a population of 8.5 million people, and with suburbs - 20.6 million. New York is the largest economic, political, scientific, and cultural center of the United States. It is rightly called the "Main Gate" in the United States, and the world's largest John F. Kennedy Airport is located here. One of the distinguishing features of the city is the variegated national composition of the population, also called the United States in Miniature.
New York gathered in itself the whole essence of this country: fashion, religion, goods, pace and rhythm of American life. The UN headquarters is located here. There are also many universities in New York, the Academy of Sciences, and many other scientific institutions. Like any other metropolis in the world, New York invites you to visit numerous museums in the city, theaters and concert halls, including the Metropolitan Opera and Carnegie Hall. A great place to relax in New York is Central Park, where you can feed hand-held squirrels, which, to everyone's surprise, are not afraid of people. You can also appreciate the beauty of the famous Empire State Building, with a height of 102 floors, it is an example of skyscrapers, although it was built in 1829-1831. "Must see" in New York, of course, the Statue of Liberty ("Lady Liberty"), located at the mouth of the Hudson River, on the small island of Liberty. And of course, don't forget to stroll along Broadway.