The Cruise Center, founded in December 2009, is a Sales Agent in Ukraine selling the products of MSC Cruises, the world's largest private shipping company Mediterranean Shipping Company.
MSC Cruises is the world’s third-largest cruise brand as well as the leader in Europe, South America, the Gulf region and Southern Africa, with more market share in addition to deployed capacity than any other player. It is are also the fastest-growing global cruise brand with a strong presence in the Caribbean, North America and the Far East markets.
• port taxes
• in the buffet restaurant at the drinks station: cold, hot water, tea 20 hours a day, coffee only during breakfast
• meals in the buffet restaurant: early breakfast, breakfast, snacks in the pizzeria and grill, lunch, dinner, snacks for night owls, drinks from the bar are paid extra
• meals in the a la carte restaurant: breakfast, lunch, dinner without drinks (extra charge)
• entertainment activities on board (evening performances in the theater, live music in bars and lounges, animation shows, disco)
• access to all public areas of the liner, including the library, swimming pools, jacuzzi by the pools, children's water park, gym
• sports games: table tennis, minigolf, shuffleboard
• services of educators and animators for children of five age groups in mini-clubs - from 6 months to 17 years
• transportation of luggage in the ports of the beginning and end of the cruise
• use of boats for embarkation and disembarkation in ports where the liner does not moor to the pier
• only for MSC Yacht Club cabins: ALL INCLUSIVE drinks (value up to 13 €) in the bars and restaurants of the liner and in the minibar in the suite, Premium internet package
drinks (water, juices, spirits, cocktails)
optional – hotel before the cruise