As a way of saying “thank you” for their on-going contribution and as we have now begun sailing once again, we are honoured to offer up to 50% discount on the cruise fare to all healthcare workers and their families, as soon as they are ready for a well-deserved holiday.
Our healthcare workers ‘Thank you’ offer is open to all new bookings confirmed up until 30 April 2021 for any cruise departing up to 31 December 2021* and is subject to availability at the time of reservation.
As stated in the attached Press release, MSC is launching a special global discounted cruise fares program for all front line and back office healthcare professionals.
For all new bookings made from 31/08/2020 till 30/04/2021 on all cruises departing up to 31 December 2021 (WORLD Cruise excluded), MSC will grant a discount up to 50% off the cruise fares.
Please find here below details of the special offer:
- Front line and back office workers
- Those who work in research laboratories.
Valid proof of service has to be sent at the moment of the booking: copy of the ID card, certificate or other official identification.
If Customers can’t provide the document at the moment of the booking
- Booking validity: the offer is valid for all new bookings made from 31/08/2020 till 30/04/2021; the offer is not retroactive;
- The offer is valid for all cruises departing up to 31 December 2021 (WOR cruise excluded) and it is subject to availability at the moment of the reservation;
- The offer is available for all markets with the exception of GR and MA Restart program open only to Schengen residents;
- Discount is per cabin and applicable to the cruise portion only;
- Discount can be cumulated to the promo rates and MSC Club discount, it cannot be combined with brochure promo targets and group rates;
- The discount is valid also for Covid Voucher holders only in case the new booking is made within 31/08/2020 - 30/04/2021; for bookings already made it is not applicable;
- The Health worker has to be part of the reservation, otherwise the discount may not be applied (example: we don’t grant discount to a doctor’s son if the doctor himself is not travelling);
- If two or more cabins are booked, the discount will be applied only to the cabin the Health worker occupies;
- the same Health worker may book even more that one cruise, but he/she needs to be personally travelling;
- In case of single cabins, standard single supplement will apply;
There will be 3 discount levels: 50% (up to March 2021 included) - 30% (April-May 2021 included) - 10% (June-December 2021) which may vary according to the cruise availability at the moment of the reservation;
Paxtypes to be used while making the reservation
We have created the following paxtypes linked to relative discount items that have to be entered when making the booking;